- HI10a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD10.7
- Other Names
- Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), Enkephalinase, Neutral endopeptidase, Neprilysin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD10 is a 100 kD neutral endopeptidase and a member of the metalloprotease family. It is a type II transmembrane protein also known as common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), enkephalinase, and neprilysin. CD10 is expressed on B cell precursors, T cell precursors, and neutrophils. CD10 is involved in B cell development and has been shown to bind opioid enkephalins, bradykinin, angiotensins I and II, and other biologically active peptides.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Capuchin monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 711™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 711™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 711 nm. The bandpass filter 710/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 711™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2565875 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312225)
AB_2565876 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312226)
- Type II transmembrane metalloprotease family, 100 kD
B cell precursors, T cell precursors, neutrophils
- Zinc-binding metalloproteinase, B cell development
- Biologically active peptides including opioid enkephalins, bradykinin, angiotensions I & II
- Cell Type
- B cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Shipp M, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1052.
2. Lu B, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 181:2271.
- Gene ID
- 4311 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD10 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.