- H57-597 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCR-β chain, TCR-β, β-TCR
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and a β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and a δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR-β is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and a component of the CD3/TCR complex (along with TCR-α). It is expressed on α/β TCR-bearing T cells and thymocytes. The CD3/TCR complex plays a key role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Affinity purified TCR from mouse DO-11.10 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg sizes: 0.2 mg/mLµL sizes: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunofluorescent staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
H57-597 is a hamster mAb directed to an epitope of the C region of TCR ß chain12. The H57-597 antibody does not cross-react with ?/d TCR-bearing T cells. Immobilized or soluble H57-597 antibody can activate a/ß TCR-bearing T cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) for this antibody include: immunoprecipitation2, in vitro stimulation2,3, in vivo depletion4-6, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections7,8,9. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 109253-109258).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gascoigne NJ. 1990. J. Biol. Chem. 265:9296.
- Kruisbeek A, et al. 1991. In Current Protocols in Immunology. pp. 3.12.1. (Costim IP)
- Davenport C, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:3742. (Costim)
- Drobyski W, et al. 1996. Blood 87:5355. (Deplete)
- Kummer U, et al. 2001. Immunol. Lett. 75:153. (Deplete)
- van der Heyde HC, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3985. (Deplete)
- Tomita K, et al. 1999. Genes Dev. 13:1203. (IHC)
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (IHC)
- Ponomarev ED, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:39. (IHC)
- Chappaz S, et al. 2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-074245. (FC) PubMed
- Tsukumo S, et al. 2006. J.Immunol. 177:8365. (FC) PubMed
- Grégoire C, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci USA 88:8077.
- Product Citations
AB_10933263 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109229)
AB_2562562 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109230)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR complex with CD3 and TCR α subunit
Majority of T cells and thymocytes (correlated to differentiation)
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound-MHC class I and II
- Antigen References
1. Davis MM, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:523.
2. Huppa JB, et al. 2003. Nat. Immunol. 4:749.
3. Kubo R, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:2736.
- Gene ID
- 21577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR beta chain on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse TCR β chain
Biotin anti-mouse TCR β chain
FITC anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TCR β chain
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse TCR β chain
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-A0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse TCR β chain
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-C0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain
TotalSeq™-B0120 anti-mouse TCR β chain