- 11-26c.2a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin D
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Surface IgD is an important B cell differentiation marker.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The 11-26c.2a antibody reacts with immunoglobulin D in all tested mouse haplotypes. The antibody binds membrane IgD expressed on most B cells. The 11-26c.2a antibody neither induces proliferation of splenic B cells nor induces B cell activation. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nitschke L, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:1887. (FC)
- Weih D, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1909. (IHC)
- Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741. (IHC)
- Ahuja A, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3351. (FC) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Good-Jacobson KL, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:535. (FC) PubMed
- Tomayko MM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7146. PubMed
- Park SY, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:1094. PubMed
- Rouaud P, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:975. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562743 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405725)
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.