- RMP1-30 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Programmed Death-1, CD279
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD279 is a 50-55 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as programmed death-1 (PD-1). PD-1 is expressed on a subset of CD4-CD8- thymocytes and on activated T and B cells. PD-1 is thought to be involved in lymphocyte clonal selection and peripheral tolerance. The PD-1 ligands, PD-L1 (also known as B7-H1) and PD-L2 (B7-DC), are members of the B7 immunoglobulin superfamily.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse PD-1 transfected BHK cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Application Notes
The RMP1-30 antibody does not block the binding of PD-1 to B7-H1 and B7-DC1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2687080 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109121)
- Ig superfamily, 50-55 kD
Subset of double negative thymocytes, activated T and B cells
- Lymphocyte clonal selection, peripheral tolerance
- PD-L1 (B7-H1), PD-L2
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Agata Y, et al. 1996. Int. Immunol. 8:765.
3. Nishimura H, et al. 2001. Science 291:319.
4. Ishida Y, et al. 1992. EMBO J. 11:3887.
- Gene ID
- 18566 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD279 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Biotin anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC, IHC-F|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||PG|
|Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1) (Maxpar® Ready)||RMP1-30||FC, CyTOF®|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||PG|
|LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||FC, FA|
|TotalSeq™-B0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)||RMP1-30||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
APC anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PE anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
TotalSeq™-C0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1) (Maxpar® Ready)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
TotalSeq™-A0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
TotalSeq™-B0004 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)