- 2G12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CC CKR-4, CHEMR1, Cmkbr4, LESTR, MGC151418, Sdf1r
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse CCR4 cDNA contains 1531 bp, and encodes a protein of 360 amino acids that is 85% identical to human CCR4. CCR4 binds CCL17 (TARG) and CCL22 (MDC). Naïve T cells, bearing receptors for cutaneous antigens, become activated in skin-draining lymph nodes and express cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA), which confers to these cells the capacity to migrate into the skin to exert their normal effector functions (1). CCR4 and CCR10 play an important role in the ligand-mediated recruitment of T cells into the skin in mice and humans, specifically with regards to tethering, firm adhesion, and subsequent extravasation to the site of injury (2,3). CCR4 is expressed in cutaneous regulatory T cells (Tregs). These cells are crucial for the induction and maintenance of self-tolerance and are present in peripheral tissues such as skin and gut under normal, noninflamed conditions (4).In addition, recruitment of Foxp3+ T regulatory cells mediating allograft tolerance depends on the CCR4 chemokine receptor and its ligand CCL22 (5).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg size: 0.2 mg/mLµL size: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Saito K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:6889. PubMed
- Ueha S, et al. 2007. J. Leukoc. Biol. 82:1230. PubMed
- 3. Sharma R, et al. 2009 J. Immunol. 183:1065 (FC) PubMed
- Dogan R, et al. 2011. J. Leukoc. Biol. 89:93. PubMed
- Liu H, et al. 2011. Sci Transl Med. 3:82. PubMed.
- Shankar SP, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:6347. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_10933253 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131217)
AB_2650890 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131218)
- GPCR, chemokine receptor, seven transmembrane receptor
Memory T cells, macrophages, platelets, basophils, Th2 cells, and Tregs
- CCR4 and its ligands (CCL17 and CCL22) are important for the recruitment of memory T cells into the skin in various cutaneous immune diseases.
- Interaction between CCR4 and its ligand TARC/CCL17 on activated endothelial cells mediates T cell extravasation by stimulating integrin-dependent adhesion
- CCl17 and CCL22
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Embryonic Stem Cells, Macrophages, Platelets, T cells, Th2, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Biederman T, et al. 2002. Eur. J. Immun. 32:3171.
2. Mirshahpanah P, et al. 2008. Exp. Dermatol. 17:30.
3. Kusumoto M, et al. 2007. J. Interferon Cytokine Res 27:901.
4. Clark RA and Kupper TS. 2006. Blood 109:194.
5. Lee I, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 201:1037.
- Gene ID
- 12773 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD194 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
|Purified anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0833 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)||2G12||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0833 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4) Antibody||2G12||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
PE anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
APC anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
Biotin anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-C0833 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4)
TotalSeq™-B0833 anti-mouse CD194 (CCR4) Antibody