- QA17A24 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αIEL chain, Integrin αE chain, αE integrin, ITGAE
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD103 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein known as αE integrin or Integrin αIEL chain. It belongs to the integrin family and is primarily found on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL). CD103 is also expressed on a subpopulation of lamina propria T cells, epithelial dendritic cells, lamina propria-derived dendritic cells, and a small subset of peripheral lymphocytes. T regulatory cells express high level of CD103. The CD103 expression on lymphocytes can be induced upon activation and TGF-β stimulation. In association with integrin β7, CD103 is expressed as αE/β7 heterodimer. Mature CD103 protein can be cleaved into 2 chains, a 150 kD (C-terminal) chain and a 25 kD (N-terminal) chain, which remain linked by disulfide bonds. CD103 binds to E-cadherin and mediates homing of lymphocytes to the intestinal epithelium.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2904296 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156915)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Integrin family, can be cleaved into 150 kD and 25 kD chains, associated with β7 integrin
- Retention and activation of CD103+ lymphocytes in the intestinal epithelium, regulate tissue-specific T cell homing.
- T cells, Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, Tregs
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kilshaw PJ and Murant SJ. 1990. Eur. J. Immunol. 20:2201.
- Karecla PI, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:852.
- LeFrancois L, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:635.
- Sung SS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2161.
- Johansson-Lindbom B, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 202:1063.
- Dujardin HC, et al. 2004. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 101:14473.
- Gene ID
- 16407 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD103 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A24||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
FITC anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD103 Recombinant Antibody