- CO17-1A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ep-CAM, tumor associated calcium signal transducer 1, epithelial cell surface antigen, epithelial glycoprotein 2, EGP2, adenocarcinoma associated antigen, TROP1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD326 is also known as EpCAM, tumor associated calcium signal transducer 1, epithelial cell surface antigen, epithelial glycoprotein 2, EGP2, adenocarcinoma associated antigen, and TROP1. CD326 is a type I transmembrane protein containing six disulfide bridges and one THYRO domain. This cell surface glycosylated 40 kD protein is highly expressed in bone marrow, colon, lung, and most normal epithelial cells and is expressed on carcinomas of gastrointestinal origin. Recently, it has been reported that CD326 expression occurs during the early steps of erythrogenesis. CD326 functions as a homotypic calcium-independent cell adhesion molecule and is believed to be involved in carcinogenesis by its ability to induce genes involved in cellular metabolism and proliferation. CD326 antigen is an immunotherapeutic target for the treatment of human carcinomas.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Strnad J, et al. 1989. Cancer Res. 49:314.
- Munz M, et al. 2004. Oncogene 23:5748.
- Rao CG, et al. 2005. Int. J. Oncol. 27:49.
AB_2687070 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369821)
AB_2687071 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369822)
- Type I transmembrane protein, contains six disulfide bridges, one THYRO domain, approximate molecular weight 40 kD.
Highly expressed in bone marrow, colon, lung, and most normal epithelial cells. Also highly expressed on carcinomas of gastrointestinal origin. Expressed during early erythrogenesis.
- Homotypic calcium-independent cell adhesion. CD326 is believed to be involved in carcinogenesis by its ability to induce genes involved in cellular metabolism and proliferation.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Strnad J, et al. 1989. Cancer Res. 49:314.
2. Munz M, et al. 2004. Oncogene 23:5748.
3. Rao CG, et al. 2005. Int. J. Oncol. 27:49.
- Gene ID
- 4072 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD326 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.