- SJ25C1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD19 Molecule, CD19 Antigen, Differentiation Antigen CD19, B-Lymphocytes Surface Antigen B4, T-cell Surface Antigen Leu-12, CVID3, B4, B-lymphocyte Antigen CD19
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NALM1 + NALM16 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2564226 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363017)
AB_2564227 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363018)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD.
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells.
- B cell activation and differentiation.
- Forms a complex with CD21, CD81 and CD225 in the membrane of mature B cells and interacts with VAV and LYN. It also interacts with GRAB2 and SOS when phosphorylated on Tyr-348 and/or Tyr-378 and with PLCG2 when phosphorylated on Tyr-409.
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR co-receptor.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
2. Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.