- HCD14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and cytokines expression in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy. This clone was tested in-house and does not work on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_2561342 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325627)
AB_2563296 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325628)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes (low)
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Wright S, et al. 1990. Science 249:1434.
- Gene ID
- 929 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All CD14 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PerCP anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC,ICC|
|FITC anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PE anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|APC anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC,ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC,Cell Sep - Pos|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD14||HCD14||ICC,FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Spark Blue™ 574 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP anti-human CD14
Purified anti-human CD14
FITC anti-human CD14
PE anti-human CD14
APC anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD14
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD14
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD14
Biotin anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD14
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD14
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-human CD14