- Poly4056 (See other available formats)
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of IgG and the light chains common to most immunoglobulins from Syrian hamster. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with mouse, rat, human, bovine, and rabbit immunoglobulins, but may cross-react with Syrian hamster IgM and Armenian hamster immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1% BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA, IHC, ICC, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
1:20,000 - 1:400,000 for ELISA and Western blotting using Avidin-HRP or Streptavidin-HRP
1:500 - 1:5,000 for enzyme immunohistochemistry on tissue sections
1:200 - 1:1,000 for flow cytometry using Streptavidin fluorochrome It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This biotin conjugated goat anti-hamster IgG antibody is useful for ELISA, Western blotting, and immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
- Product Citations
AB_315021 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405601)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.