- X54-5/7.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcRI. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and mast cells. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Mouse CD64 a and b alloantigens.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse FcγRI-human IgG Fc fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The X54-5/7.1 antibody reacts with mouse strains carrying CD64a and b alleles but not CD64d. X54-5/7.1 recognizes a conformational determinant formed between domains 2 and 3. Additional reported application (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1. Clone X54-5/7.1 is not found to be useful for Western blots1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2566557 (BioLegend Cat. No. 139318)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- 14129 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.