- MHK-49 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The MHK-49 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ) or heavy chain. The MHK-49 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Human, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lockridge JL, et al. 2013. Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant 9:1310-22. (ELISA)
AB_493609 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316504)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.