- DT-9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HLAC, MHC Class I Antigen C
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-C belongs to the HLA class I heavy chain paralogues. MHC class I heavy chains associate with β2-microglobulin and are expressed on nearly all nucleated cells. MHC class I molecules are involved in the presentation of antigens to CD8+ T cells and thereby play an important role in cell-mediated immune responses and immune surveillance.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified tamarin MHC class I molecules, corresponding to human HLA-C
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Corrah et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85: 3367.
- Apps et al. 2013. Science. 340:87.
- Braud et al. 1998. Curr. Biol. 8:1.
- Product Citations
AB_2894583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373309)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.