- 9E10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- myc tag, c-Myc tag, cMyc tag, Myc epitope tag
Covance Catalog# BIOT-150L
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 9E10 monoclonal antibody recognizes the amino acid sequence EQKLISEEDL, which is a specific portion of the human c-myc gene product. This antibody is highly specific and is unlikely to alter the activity of the cloned sequence.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- All Species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Amino acids 408-439, C-terminal region of human c-myc
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% Thimerosal + 50% Glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.4 µg per ml (1:2500 dilution). For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 1.0 μg/ml (1:1000-1:2000) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rao H, et al. 2001. Nature. 410:955.
- Peters CS, et al. 2001. J Biol Chem. 276:13718.
- Munro S, Pelham HR. 1987. Cell. 48:899.
- Evan GI, et al. 1985. Mol Cell Biol. 5:3610.
- Product Citations
AB_2565090 (BioLegend Cat. No. 908805)
- Highly conserved protein structure from drosophila to vertebrate. Contains HLH domain, coiled coil region, and leucine zipper domain. Human c-myc has two isoforms with predicted MW of 49 kD and 51kD.
- Transcription factor, binds to DNA and activates transcription as part of a heterodimeric complex MAX. Structural rearrangements found in a number of cancers
- MAX, SMAD2, SMAD3, Pam, cdc6, BRCA1, Mlh1, p34cdc2, MAD, Sp1, and many other proteins
- Glycosylation, Phosphorylation (Thr58, Ser62, Ser71)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Protein Purification, Protein Synthesis
- Antigen References
- Adams JM, et al. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 80:1982.
- Atchley WR, et al. 1995. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92:10217.
- Battey J, et al. 1983. Cell 34:779.
- Beimling P, et al. 1985. Biochemistry 24:6349.
- Gene ID
- 4609 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about c-Myc on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Other FormatsView All c-Myc Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Anti-c-Myc Tag (9E10) Affinity Gel||9E10||Purification,IP|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-c-Myc||9E10||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-c-Myc||9E10||ICC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-c-Myc||9E10||WB,ELISA,ICC,IP,IHC-P,Purification|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-c-Myc||9E10||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-c-Myc Antibody||9E10||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.