- N105/17 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ankyrin-2, ankyrin B, ankyrin, brain, non-erythroid ankyrin, ankyrin-2 nonerythrocytic
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Ankyrins are adaptor proteins that mediate the attachment of membrane proteins to the cytoskeleton. Ankyrin-B (Ankyrin-2) is highly expressed in cardiac tissue where it has an essential role in stabilizing ion transporters and channels in cardiomyocytes in the membrane. Mutations in ankyrin-B are associated with cardiac arrhythmia and ankyrin-B may be involved in human heart failure.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 203-496 (ankyrin repeats 6 to 14) of human Ankyrin-B.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2810713 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821505)
AB_2810714 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821506)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.