- 16A8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KIA, proliferation-related Ki-67 antigen
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The nuclear protein Ki-67 was first identified by the monoclonal antibody Ki-67, which was generated by immunizing mice with nuclei of the L428 Hodgkin lymphoma cell line. Ki-67 protein plays an essential role in ribosomal RNA transcription and cell proliferation. Expression of Ki-67 occurs during G1, S, G2, and M phase, while in G0 phase the Ki-67 protein is not detectable. Ki-67 is strongly expressed in proliferating cells and has been reported as a prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli expressed partial mouse Ki-67 recombinant protein, 1816-2163 aa.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by our Ki-67 staining protocol below. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2561929 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652405)
AB_2561930 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652406)
- 325 kD protein containing a forkhead-associated domain (FHA) and 13 tandem repeats
Nucleus and chromosome
- Required for cell cycle progression and proliferation
- Interacts with KIF15; binds to MKI67IP through FHA domain
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Starborg M, et al. 1996. J. Cell. Sci. 109:143.
2. Byeon IJ, et al. 2005. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 12:987.
3. Yerushalmi R, et al. 2010. Lancet. Oncol. 11:174.
4. Beltrami AP, et al. 2001. N. Engl. J. Med. 344:1750.
5. Sachsenberg N, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:1295.
6. Nagy Z, et al. 1997. Acta. Neuropathol. 93:294.
- Gene ID
- 17345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ki-67 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Ki-67 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||FC,WB,ICC,IHC-F|
|PE anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|APC anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|FITC anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Ki-67||16A8||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse Ki-67
PE anti-mouse Ki-67
APC anti-mouse Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Ki-67
FITC anti-mouse Ki-67
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Ki-67
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse Ki-67
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse Ki-67
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Ki-67
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ki-67
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Ki-67