- S16020B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-12 receptor subunit beta-2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL12RB2 is a type I transmembrane protein that foms an heterodimer with IL12RB1 to produce the high affinity IL-12 receptor complex. IL12RB2 is expressed by activated T cells, TH1 cells, NK cells, B cells and plasma cells. Variants of this gene are associated with predisposition to various immune-related diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IL12RB2 transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC – Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2910454 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394209)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 3 isoforms, foms an heterodimer with IL12RB1
Activated T cells, TH1 cells, NK cells, B cells, plasma cells
- Role in TH1 differentiation
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells, Th1
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- LaMere SA, et al. 2017. J Immunol. 199:3158
- Prigione I, et al. 2016. Immunobiology. 221:291
- de Paus RA, et al. 2013. Mol Immunol. 56:380
- Airoldi I, et al. 2008. Blood. 112:750
- Gene ID
- 3595 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL12RB2 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human IL12RB2||S16020B||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D1172 anti-human IL12RB2||S16020B||PG|
|PE anti-human IL12RB2||S16020B||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IL12RB2 Antibody||S16020B||FC|
|APC anti-human IL12RB2||S16020B||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IL12RB2||S16020B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.