- 24-31 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD40L, gp39, TRAP, T-BAM, TNFSF5
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD154 (CD40 ligand) is also known as CD40L, gp39, TRAP and T-BAM. CD40 ligand is a 32-39 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the TNF superfamily and is expressed on activated T cells. It has been reported to be important for B cell costimulation following binding of its receptor, CD40. Additionally, binding of CD40L to CD40 on B cells promotes the secretion of immunoglobulin and Ig isotype switching. CD40L is also involved in the regulation of cytokine production by T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy1,3 and blocking of T cell-dependent B cell differentiation1,2,4,5. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 310812). For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 310828) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Brams P, et al. 2001. Int. Immunopharmacol. 1:277. (Block, IF)
- Rushworth SA, et al. 2002. Transplantation 73:635. (Block)
- Berner B, et al. 2000. Ann. Rheum. Dis. 59:190. (IF)
- Nordström T, et al. 2006. J. Leukocyte Biol. 79:319. (Block)
- Zhang AL, et al.2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-076364. (Block) PubMed
- Kuchen S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5886.
- Matus-Nicodermos R, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:2164. PubMed
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
AB_2750052 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310845)
AB_2750053 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310846)
- TNF superfamily, type II transmembrane glycoprotein, cleaved as soluble CD40L, 32-39 kD
Activated T cells
- B cell costimulation
- Cell Type
- T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Najafian N, et al. 2003. Expert Opin. Biol. Ther. 3:227.
2. Racke M, et al. 2002. Expert Opin. Ther. Targets. 6:275.
3. Ford G, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:4037.
- Gene ID
- 959 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD154 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD154 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD154
FITC anti-human CD154
PE anti-human CD154
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD154
APC anti-human CD154
Biotin anti-human CD154
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD154
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD154
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD154
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD154
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD154
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD154
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD154
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD154
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD154
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD154
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD154
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD154
Purified anti-human CD154 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD154
TotalSeq™-A0032 anti-human CD154
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD154
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD154
TotalSeq™-C0032 anti-human CD154
TotalSeq™-B0032 anti-human CD154
TotalSeq™-D0032 anti-human CD154
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD154