- KH116 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The KH116 antibody reacts with the I-Aq MHC class II alloantigen. These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2q bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The KH116 antibody cross-reacts with I-As and I-Av; reactivity with other haplotypes has not been reported.Product Details
- Mouse q haplotype, Cross-reacts with I-As and I-Av haplotypes
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- B10.Q mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-mediated cytotoxicity1, immunoprecipitation3, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections. Does not cross react with other haplotypes (e.g., a, b, d, f, k, n, p, r, u).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hasendrug K, et al. 1987. Immunogenetics 25:136.
- Zuo L, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:2554.
- Nakagawa TY, et al. 1999. Immunity 10:207.
- Podolin PL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7989. (FC) PubMed
AB_493174 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115208)
- MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of H-2q mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-Aq on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.