- RMP1-30 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Programmed Death-1, CD279
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD279 is a 50-55 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as programmed death-1 (PD-1). PD-1 is expressed on a subset of CD4-CD8- thymocytes and on activated T and B cells. PD-1 is thought to be involved in lymphocyte clonal selection and peripheral tolerance. The PD-1 ligands, PD-L1 (also known as B7-H1) and PD-L2 (B7-DC), are members of the B7 immunoglobulin superfamily.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse PD-1 transfected BHK cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The RMP1-30 antibody does not block the binding of PD-1 to B7-H1 and B7-DC1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2566549 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109117)
AB_2566550 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109118)
- Ig superfamily, 50-55 kD
Subset of double negative thymocytes, activated T and B cells
- Lymphocyte clonal selection, peripheral tolerance
- PD-L1 (B7-H1), PD-L2
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Agata Y, et al. 1996. Int. Immunol. 8:765.
3. Nishimura H, et al. 2001. Science 291:319.
4. Ishida Y, et al. 1992. EMBO J. 11:3887.
- Gene ID
- 18566 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD279 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.