- TRA-1-60-R (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Podocalyxin, TRA-1
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TRA-1-60-R antibody recognizes the neuraminidase resistant form of TRA-1-60. TRA-1-60 is a 200-240 kD cell surface antigen expressed by human embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), and embryonal carcinoma cells. The expression of TRA-1-60 on human ESC is downregulated upon differentiation. The soluble form of TRA-1-60 has been found in the serum of patients with embryonic cancers. Historically, TRA-1-60 is a neuroaminidase-sensitive (TRA-1-60-S) carbohydrate epitope expressed on podocalyxin, a member of the mucin-like glycoprotein CD34 family. Podocalyxin is a type I transmembrane sialoprotein with anti-adhesion properties. Further studies have shown that some of TRA-1-60 is neuraminidase resistant (TRA-1-60-R). The two forms of TRA-1-60 are essentially indistinguishable in terms of their cellular reactivity except for the difference in neuraminidase sensitivity. Both of TRA-1-60-S and TRA-1-60-R appear to be the same molecular weight glycoproteins detected by Western blot.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human embryonal carinoma cell line 2102Ep cl.2A6
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy, immunohistochemical staining, acetone-fixed frozen sections, immunoprecipitation, and radioimmunoassay.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Miyoshi N, et. al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:40. (IF)
- Kuai XL, et al. 2009. Differentiation 77:229. (WB)
- King F, et al. 2009. Stem Cells Dev. 18:1441. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2563318 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330616)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.