- 9C4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ep-CAM, tumor associated calcium signal transducer 1, epithelial cell surface antigen, epithelial glycoprotein 2, EGP2, adenocarcinoma associated antigen, TROP1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD326 is also known as Ep-CAM, tumor associated calcium signal transducer 1, epithelial cell surface antigen, epithelial glycoprotein 2, EGP2, adenocarcinoma associated antigen, and TROP1. CD326 is a type I transmembrane protein containing six disulfide bridges and one THYRO domain. This cell surface glycosylated 40 kD protein is highly expressed in bone marrow, colon, lung, and most normal epithelial cells and is expressed on carcinomas of gastrointestinal origin. Recently, it has been reported that CD326 expression occurs during the early steps of erythrogenesis. CD326 functions as a homotypic calcium-independent cell adhesion molecule and is believed to be involved in carcinogenesis by its ability to induce genes involved in cellular metabolism and proliferation. CD326 antigen is an immunotherapeutic target for the treatment of human carcinomas.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DU.4475 breast carcinoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per mL. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 μg per mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the revelant formats) include: immunofluorescence and immunohistochemistry3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lammers R, et al. 2002. Exp. Hematol. 30:537.
- Schultz LD, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:13022. PubMed
- Human Protein Atlas http://www.proteinatlas.org/ENSG00000119888/antibody (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2563209 (BioLegend Cat. No. 324228)
- Type I transmembrane protein, contains six disulfide bridges, one THYRO domain, approximate molecular weight 40 kD.
Highly expressed in bone marrow, colon, lung, and most normal epithelial cells. Also highly expressed on carcinomas of gastrointestinal origin. Expressed during early erythrogenesis.
- Homotypic calcium-independent cell adhesion. CD326 is believed to be involved in carcinogenesis by its ability to induce genes involved in cellular metabolism and proliferation.
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Strnad J, et al. 1989. Cancer Res. 49:314.
2. Munz M, et al. 2004. Oncogene 23:5748.
3. Rao CG, et al. 2005. Int. J. Oncol. 27:49.
- Gene ID
- 4072 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD326 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.