- Please note the BrdU buffer reagents listed above reflect the protocol utilizing DNAse. If the ethanol treatment is preferred, 70% ethanol, 2N HCl, and 0.1M Na2B4O7 will be required instead. See the BrdU staining protocol for more information.
- You may have to check if other surface markers are sensitive to the addition of the calcium present in the Annexin Binding Buffer.
- For gentler fixation, Cat# 422101 FluoroFix™ Buffer can be used.
- Cat# 425501 Flow Cytometry Antibody Diluent Buffer is recommended for the preparation of concentrated antibodies or staining cocktails.
- Cells that cannot be analyzed immediately for cytokine staining can be stored in Cat# 422501 Cyto-Last™ Buffer.
- For phospho staining, we recommend using Cat# 422401 RBC Lysis/Fixation Solution (10X) if the sample type is unlysed mouse spleen or whole blood.
- Zombie Dyes should be stained prior to any other antibody stain in the protocol as it will bind to any available primary amines.
- For Phospho Targets, Cat# 422801 DAPI or Cat#424101 DRAQ5™ may be used as a nucleic acid staining reagent, but only after the fixation/permeabilization step.